Various Units of SCARF
The nucleus of SCARF’s activities is in the centre at Anna Nagar in Chennai. This 4 storeyed building houses.
- Out patient clinic
- Day Care Center
- Vocational units for men and women
- Research wing with a computer cell
- Training and Education center
- Special services for women and elderly mentally disabled
- Child Guidance Clinic
- A residential facility for 35 persons
- Administration and accounts
- World Health Day – College
April 7th, being the founding day of WHO, is observed as World Health Day every year. The theme for this year is Depression: Let’s talk. In an effort to make young people aware about depression, we wish to organize some events which will help impart knowledge through fun, in schools and colleges across the city.